If ever there was an everyday object that found a new purpose in life, it is the Mason jar. There are loads of tutorials out there showcasing what we can do with a jar that has a name. But let’s not be jar-ist; any jar is qualified to do the job. This craft in particular gives you some ideas on how you can decorate a jar and make it a candle holder.
1) Get your hands on some lace or crochet doilies and cut them up. Apply some white glue.
2) Place the fabric at the desired height and carefully attach it to the jar, ensuring it stays smooth.
3) Tie a knot or bow around the neck of the jar with some string or raffia.
4) You can also attach some pinecones to the top; maybe even loop them through with the string.
5) The sprinkle of snow is optional. And voilà! Enjoy your Christmassy night in.
Share your (non) mason jar creations with us! Tweet us at @Preloved.